Assignment Guidelines from your Teachers
- First, you will choose a topic and then research articles on that topic.
- Second, you will prepare your annotated bibliography. (see template form below)
- Third, you will pre-write using a graphic organizer provided by your teachers.
- Fourth, you will write an outline using a template provided by your teachers.
- Fifth, you will write the rough draft
- Sixth, you will revise and edit
- Seventh, you will send final Draft to www.turnitin.com
- Finally, you will evaluate your sources from your annotated bibliography.
Interactive Website - Read, Write, Think.org - Persuasive
What you are learning...
TEK 20 (English IV) Research/Research Plan
TEK 21 (English IV) Research/Gathering Sources
TEK 22 (English IV) Research/Synthesizing Information
TEK 23 (English IV) Research/Organizing and Presenting Ideas