Start with Britannica.
Extensive Articles on all the Oceans
Expand the Table of Contents to see what is included. These articles are especially helpful for...
- Zones - look under "Climate"
- Currents & Circulation - look under the term "Hydrology"
- Positive & Negative Impact of Humans
- Ocean Floor Structures - look under "Physiography ", "Ocean Floor", or "Geology."
- Animals - look under the term "Biological"
Move on to the best overall source of Information
Includes extensive essays, journal articles,videos, diagrams, definitions, biographies, experiments - beautiful pictures.
Great database for this project!
This will be a good source of information on the positive and negavive impacts of humans and also invasive and extinct species.
Oceans of the World
|Listen to your ocean and read some basic facts.|
Try this search engine!
Try Sweet Search - an academic search engine with a good collection of reliable websites.
Did you like this guide?
We have beautiful books for you to check out.
We have great ebooks, also!
They can be accessed from any internet enabled computer, 24/7. Just type in your ocean to find several books, complete with indexes and pictures.