Your research outline and report will include the following information:
Name of career ( Corporate attorney, correctional officer, civil attorney, state, federal, county, city, municipal police officer, etc.)
- Complete description of the career/salary range
- Background and/or degree needed
- Description of working conditions of the career (i.e. hazardous, dangerous, stressful, high paced, etc)
- What would be the most fulfilling about this career? (i.e. works well with people, making a difference in someone's life, etc.)
- Description of the educational/training requirements needed to pursue the career
- What attracts you to this particular career?
- What skills are needed for this position? ( i.e. time management, people skills etc.)
Display your report in a power point, video, or you may invite a speaker that is employed in the Criminal Justice field.
The above information will encompass 50% of the project grade.
Creativity/aesthetics, neatness and spelling/gramar will round out the remaining 50% of the grade.
- A typed outline must be included.
- The typed report must include a title page.
What do you want to be?
Encyclopedia of Criminal Justice
Is this guide helpful?
This is your best source!
Ferguson 's career database is a great sources of information on just about any career you can think of. Each career search will list the following:
- history of
- salary ranges
- employment prospects & outlook
- skills/personaity traits needed
- work environment
- related School Subjects
Try the ebook widget for information on a wide range of interesting careers. Type "careers in criminal justice" or your specific career for a list of books. The orange colored link will take you to the correct page or pages within the book.