Assignments Due Date
- Political Issues Assignment 1 February 20th/21st
The student will select 3 of the political issues to research use
http://www.procon.org/ and opposing viewpoints
He/she must answer the following for EACH political issue.
1. Write the question they are going to answer.
2. List at least 3 points for each the Pro & Con of the question?
a. Each point should be written in the students own words
b. Each point should have some rational as to why it is a valid point
3. What is your initial opinion on the issue? Why?
This should be around 3 sentences.
4. Create a power point that highlights 1 of your political issues
a. It should have a title slide with your name class period and issue
b. It should have a slide with three pros
c. A slide with three cons
d. A slide with the students opinion
2. Political Issue Presentation February 21st
Each student will have their poster placed around the room for the class to view. Students will have a daily assignment using four corners to express their opinions of your topic.