Mrs. Lankau, Mrs. Smalley, Mrs. Rodriguez (not pictured)
WHAT ARE PROJECT PAGES?
Project pages for research are developed to help students find reliable resources for specific assignments in all subjects taught at Summer Creek High School. These pages are designed by the SCHS librarians, based on the assignment requirements of your teachers.
The pages contain some or all of the following elements...
- The assignment guidelines for you to download and print
- Recommended books to use for your information (books to check out as well as ebooks to access from any computer)
- Links to the best informational databases for your topics
- Links to reliable websites
- Search engine widgets for you to use as you search for more information
- Movies, slideshows, podcasts, etc. that highlight project quidelines
eBooks (Read on your computer or download to your ereader.
There are thundreds of ebooks in the Gale Virtual Reference Library. Use the search widget below to search for specific topics.
Reliable Online Information
Research databases are collections of reliable information from authoritative sources. You will find articles from books, magazines, newspapers, journals, primary sources, even image and video libraries. All these sources are already cited for you. Search the the most popular databases listed here.
Scroll down for general databases on all subjects.
Click here for a subject guide to specific subjects: science, geography, history, literature, technology, psychology, etc. Database discriptions are included.